Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Release Boost: Lust Muscle




Title: Lust Muscle 
Author: Alexis Angel 
Genre: Romance 









12 Inches. Thick and throbbing.
Grab on if you dare.


Magic stick. Pleasure rod. Girth Vader. Pipe cleaner. 
Lip splitter. Womb raider. 

No matter what you call it, you know you're thinking about it when you see me. You're licking your lips at my 12 inches. Filled with rippling power ready to shoot you to paradise. 
Most women - they can't get enough of it. They swoon when they see my bedroom eyes. They sigh when they feel my 8-pack abs. And then they touch the hammer head. And it's all over. 

But what happens when it doesn't work?

When the woman, Cara Lynn, pretends that she doesn't give a plugged nickel about my trouser rod. 

When the game that I spit falls flat?

Usually I move on. But somehow, I'm drawn to this alpha female like a deer to headlights. 
Thing is, I know she's pretending to not care. She's teasing me. Tempting me. 
She's testing me. 
Well, darlin'... two can play at this game. 

She wants to play head games? It's a good thing that I have more than just the one on my shoulders.

Come ride the pleasure pole of this standalone romance from Alexis Angel! It's gonna be a scorcher, babe, so be ready. No cliffys and you know there's a HEA that's guaranteed ;)














Alexis Angel writes steamy contemporary romance about bad boys for the bad girl in all of us. She is still single at 30, in case anyone is interested to know, and still very much looking for love. Her favorite things in the world are flowers, chocolate, lingerie, high heels, lipstick, perfume, and the credit card award miles that she gets from buying all that. Prior to writing, Alexis used to be a financial analyst in New York City. She quickly decided that working for a faceless corporation run by men was not her dream job. So she began to write. And as she began to write, she began to use those credit card award miles to travel all over the world. Alexis is still single, in case you forgot from above. She spends winters in California, fall and spring in New York City, and summers in Europe.




 Email  



No comments:

Post a Comment